My approach and packages...
Whether it’s your family, kids or just the dog, a professional portrait is an investment worth making.
I like to keep my portrait photography relaxed, natural and fun. My style of photography is modern and contemporary, but with a vintage twist.
Rather than confine things to a studio, I prefer to work on location. This could be a location that means something to you and your family, or just somewhere with a beautiful setting. I find that the best pictures, particularly when photographing kids, happen when they’re just being themselves, playing and having fun.
That being said I do have a small studio, and also portable studio lights and backdrops, so can create a studio look in a familiar environment to you if you wish.
- Photo shoot in a location of your choice
- 40+ high resolution images supplied for you to use how you like
- A private online gallery for you to share with friends and family
- 1 x 8″x10″ gallery quality print
- 2 x 5″x7″ gallery quality prints
- Premium quality photo albums
- Prints in a variety of sizes, frames and canvases